Amco Gymnastics site, and when you use Amco Gymnastics's services. This policy also covers Amco Gymnastics's treatment of any personally
identifiable information that Amco Gymnastics's business partners share with Amco Gymnastics or that Amco Gymnastics may collect on a partner's
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Amco Gymnastics does not own or control, or to people that Amco Gymnastics does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Amco Gymnastics collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Amco Gymnastics account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit Amco Gymnastics pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. Amco Gymnastics may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Amco Gymnastics, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with Amco Gymnastics and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Amco Gymnastics also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Amco Gymnastics cookie information and the page you requested.
- Amco Gymnastics uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for
certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Amco Gymnastics will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Amco Gymnastics may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Amco Gymnastics to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you
differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary
to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- Amco Gymnastics may set and access Amco Gymnastics cookies on your computer.
- Amco Gymnastics allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
Amco Gymnastics's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Amco Gymnastics gives you the ability to edit your Amco Gymnastics Account Information and preferences at any time,
including whether you want Amco Gymnastics to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Amco Gymnastics account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your
password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Amco Gymnastics Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Amco Gymnastics uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Amco Gymnastics may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.