Payment is too made before any items will be dispatched from Amco. Payment can be made by credit card, cheque or EFT. If paying via EFT a receipt of transfer must be shown before items are dispatched otherwise the items will be dispatched when the funds have cleared the Amco Gymnastics bank account. If paying by cheque items will be dispatched on cheque clearing the AMCO account (usually the next business day)
Terms of payment: 50% deposit payable on confirmation of order.
Balance due prior to collection or delivery.
1. Quotation valid for 7 (seven) days.
2. All prices include GST.
3. All prices are quoted in AUD and invoices are payable as same.
4. Any deposit received on an order is non-refundable.
5. Orders on which a deposit has been received will be honoured at the prices quoted.
6. Cheque and EFT payments will be regarded as received once they reflect in the bank account or when proof of payment is received.
7. Variations of any kind on items quoted for will be subject to a revision of the quotation.
8. All items will remain the property of Amco Gymnastics until full and final payment is received.
** Amco does have a deferred payment plan available on request. Each club and situation will be dealt with on a case by case basis mutually agreed between the club and Amco Gymnastics. For further information please contact us.
**Items may be exchanged or returned for a refund within 7 days of purchase. A receipt must be enclosed and the items must be in their original packaging in perfect condition.
NB: Marked ,soiled clothing or worn grips, toe shoes , shoes, apparatus or WILL NOT be exchanged or refunded.